Campbells Easter Picnic
April 16, 2022 - April 17, 2022
An Easter family treat not to be missed! Easter eggs and giant games will keep the little ones entertained, while you enjoy tastings, live music and delicious regional fare under shady oaks, all with a Campbells wine in hand – delightful!
WHEN: SATURDAY 16TH & SUNDAY 17TH APRIL, 10AM – 4PM
COST: $10 per Adult –Includes event entry and a Campbells Wines ‘Plumm Outdoors’ glass to take home with you. Children and designated drivers (non-drinkers) are free, however you are required to secure a ticket for them when booking.
VENUE: At the winery – 4603 Murray Valley Hwy, Rutherglen
Your ticket includes:
– Entry to Campbells Easter Picnic
– ‘Outdoors’ Campbells branded wine glass to take home (1 x per adult ticket)
– Access to complimentary wine tasting in Cellar Door
– Live music from 11am-4pm
– Gourmet barbeque
– Dutch pancakes
– Gundowring ice-cream
– Espresso coffee
– Vineyard platter hamper boxes
– Special Easter offers and back vintage releases
– Easter egg treats
– Giant lawn games
What to bring:
– Adults and children (1-17 years of age) must have a ticket for entry. Infants under 12 months old do not need a ticket as they are not included in COVID capacity limits.
– BYO chairs and picnic blankets to relax under our shady oaks (some seating provided)
– Sealed water or empty re-fillable bottles
What not to bring:
– Strictly no BYO food, alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks; sealed water bottles or empty re-fillable bottles are permitted, as well as baby food
– No eskies or picnic baskets
Ticket release date to come.