CAMPBELLS WINES BOBBIE BURNS GOLD CAP CONSUMER PROMOTION
Terms & Conditions Bobbie Burns Gold Cap Promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Campbells Wines (ABN 30 143 638 895) of 4603 Murray Valley Highway, PO Box 44, Rutherglen, VIC Telephone 1800 359 458. The promotion will be conducted in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, ACT, NT and Victoria.
- The promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over, who are members of Campbells Wines Cellar Club (“Cellar Club Members”) and complete the steps as detailed below.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/04/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/04/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
Method of entry
- To be eligible to enter, Cellar Club Members must purchase the pre-release 2019 Bobbie Burns Shiraz during the Promotional Period either online, via email, over the phone or in person at the Campbells Wines Cellar Door in Rutherglen (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- Upon receiving their Qualifying Purchase, individuals must check to see if their bottle of 2019 Bobbie Burns Shiraz has a winning gold cap (“Gold Cap”) and card advising that they have won an instant prize and which instant prize they have won (“Winning Card”). In order to claim their prize individuals must take a photograph of their Gold Cap and Winning Card and email the photograph to email@example.com by 11:59pm AEST on 30/04/2021. Winners will receive confirmation by reply email that they have successfully claimed their prize and their names will be published at www.campbellswines.com.au and on Campbell’s Wines social media platforms from 01/04/2021 and 30/04/2021.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) a maximum of two (2) entries per person per day is permitted in NSW; and (d) a maximum of five (5) entries per person per day is permitted in all other states.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize pool details
- There are twelve (12) instant win prizes available to be won. Each prize consists of 1 x 250 Campbells Wines Gift Card and 2 x tickets to the Campbells Wines 150th Gala dinner valued at $360. Total value per prize is $610.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Campbells Wines Gift Cards are not included. Any unused balance of the Campbells Wines Gift Cards will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Campbells Wines Gift Cards is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Campbells Wines Gift Cards. Campbells Wines Gift Cards must be used for wine purchases only and cannot be redeemed for event tickets or souvenirs (excluding NSW residents). Campbells Wines Gift Cards must be redeemed in case quantities – 6 or 12 bottles per purchase. Redeemable over phone, via email, online or at Campbells Wines Cellar Door in Rutherglen. Campbells Wines Gift Cards can be redeemed against subscription packs and special offers. Redemption to be made from the selection available at the time of purchase. No more than 20L of liquor will be awarded to NSW residents. Once this limit is reached, NSW winners must redeem their Campbells Wines Gift Card for other items available from Campbells Wines.
- Campbells Wines 150th Gala dinner tickets includes entry to the Campbells Wines 150th Gala Dinner to be held at Campbells Wines, 4603 Murray Valley Highway, Rutherglen VIC on Saturday 2nd October 2021 at 7pm. Flights and accommodation not included, winners must make their own way to and from the event and are responsible for their own accommodation and travel costs. All attendees must be aged 18 years or over.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Campbells Wines 150th Gala dinner ticket component of the prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or their companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Total prize pool value is $7,320.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 31/05/2021 at Campbells Wines, 4603 Murray Valley Highway Rutherglen VIC 3685 at 11:00am AEST, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.campbellswines.com.au and on Campbell’s Wines social media platforms from 03/06/2021.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Campbells Wines 150th Gala dinner event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize or attendance at the prize event.
ACT Permit No. TP21/00308 SA Permit No. T21/274